Menu of the Week

December 15, 2009

How it all came about...

I set up Ganesh Retreats because I was looking for a weekend break that would teach me how to integrate yoga, meditation, healthy food into my life that I live without it taking over and most importantly wouldn't break the bank so that I could go back a few times over the year... but I couldn't find any so I thought there must be some people out there who are looking for the same thing... This all came about while I was on an amazing life changing trip to India as I thought you must be able to get this feeling of serenity back home and not have to fly all the way to India every time you need a fix!n I know it sounds very cliche to say but, I was meditating in Himalayas and 'Ganesh Retreats' literally came to me in a vision, the name, the concept and how to set it all up. So I came back to London about 4 months later I had my first retreat up and running.

Ganesh is the Hindu God of the remover of obstacles and we give you the skills, knowledge and support to help you integrate a holistic life so you can remove your obstacles yourself... teaching you small techniques to stay calm and grounded in the the whirl wind we call life.

On the retreat you will have daily yoga, meditation and breathing lessons, massage, energy healing, delicious nutritious food made in-front of your eyes by our amazing chefs, cooking lessons and an introduction to crystal healing. Each member of The Team is there to be your support and help guide, you can see which team member is on each retreat on the Dates page of the website.

Sign up to our Monthly newsletter to get your monthly tips and healthy recipe ideas to keep you motivated.

I hope that my blog helps inspire you and help keep you motivated...

Love and light

Natasha