Menu of the Week

December 31, 2009

Positive thinking from the start...


Stand in-front of the mirror and create what you want to bring in to your 2010...
Enter the new year with the understanding that I am making a fresh start. 
  • I begin by discarding thoughts, attitudes, and habits that are not compatible with an excellent life. 
  • I let go of whatever caused past discouragement, disappointment, or disagreement. 
  • I know that seemingly negative outcomes are desires or goals that are yet to be fulfilled. 
  • I am open and receptive to new ideas, activities and relationships.
Each day, I can follow a fresh plan of fulfillment. I act on divine ideas that I receive in moments of prayer and inspiration. These ideas flow through wholesome, positive thoughts. As I use creative thinking to build upon divine ideas, my activities become more dynamic and my abilities are enhanced. Therefore, I enter this new year with optimism, joy and enthusiasm.
(Dr. Usha-Ji Buddha Hall)


Sending Love and light to you for your New Year x