Menu of the Week

January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I just wanted to share some photos that I took last night as 2009 was ending for me.  The full moon was such a powerful ending to the year and such an amazing way to welcome 2010 with open arms.  I was so lucky to be able to dance under the beautiful blue moon on a beach in Brazil at we entered the new year.  I am so excited about 2010 as I know it is going to be a year of achieving great goals and fulfilling dreams.

The last sunset of 2009


The Full moon rising on 2009 New Years Eve.  
This is a blue moon which only happenes once every 28 years on a New Years Eve

The Heart of the Moon
This is a photo I took of the full moon with a long shutter speed and then moved the camera in a heart shape to create the moon's light drawing a heart...
Happy New Year
I wish you love, light and laughter in 2010
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment